- You cannot simply force a junior to RESPECT You. You need to earn the respect , Simply standing in front of senior and pointing out a finger at her and asking her to ‘RESPECT’ , ‘BE IN DIGNITY’ Won’t work out. Do something, How about first of all learning ethics yourself first.
- Flaunting your money in front of a junior shows how assholic you can go. Honestly , I don’t care which brand you use of cigarette, how expensive its per piece is. During your interview with HR you won’t be showing that off.
- Seniority is defined via age, knowledge and impression. What if your seniors behave and fight like Kindergarten kids , Asking others not to talk to you ? I’m so sorry I wasn’t knowing we are here to re live our High School and 2 minute silence for people who follow such instructions.
- Your juniors are new , trying making them understand , Don’t simply blast on them with “Jahil” “gawar” “Bewakoof” Words do hurt , They cut through just like sword.
- You have been here and you will be here , instead of destroying your humanity How about helping someone out ? World is too small to hate anyone. Guide them or give silent help.
Har Junior Ka Confidence ATTITUDE NAHI HOTA